Twinsburg City Council will hold a virtual Council Meeting, Tuesday, May 12th, starting with the caucus meeting at 7:00 p.m. The public is encouraged to access information regarding the meetings of City Council and to participate as follows:
- View City Council meeting agendas on the Agendas/Minutes web page, https://bit.ly/2XtEzwN. Agendas will be posted on the city website the Friday before scheduled meeting dates.
- Meetings will be available to view via a public Zoom live-stream (See information below to join).
- An archived video will be made available afterward on the City’s YouTube page; https://www.youtube.com/cityoftwinsburg.
- To participate during the public participation period of the meeting;
- Send an email to email@example.com prior to the start of the meeting. The email should contain your name, address, email address, phone number, and the topic of discussion.
- Participants will need access to a webcam through their phone, tablet, or computer.
- Follow the instructions below to join the meeting as an Attendee.
- During the public participation period, you will be unmuted and called on to speak.
- If you wish to only view the meeting as an Attendee, follow these instructions;
Click this link to view the meeting video, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84871863791
Alternatively, you can join the meeting using your telephone by dialing (301) 715 8592 or (312) 626 6799, enter the webinar ID (848 7186 3791) when prompted.
Please send an email if you have any questions about participating, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to have this information emailed to you for all virtual meetings please register here, https://bit.ly/2WKcHm1.