Video from the February 8th, 2022 Twinsburg City Council Meeting. Meeting held in-person for Council and public.
Items on the agenda included approval of the previous meeting’s minutes, a presentation about the NPDES Storm Water Management Plan by City Engineer Amy Mohr, audience participation, Council communications and reports, the Mayor’s report, department head reports, five pieces of legislation and an executive session.
- Monthly financial statements for October, November and December 2021
- Amendments to the Sign Ordinance.
- Similar use determination for “pet boarding” in I-2 Industrial Districts
- Adoption of the SWMP (Storm Water Management Program)
- 2022 Road Improvement Project bid acceptance.
Full agenda can be found here: February 8th, 2022 Agenda
City of Twinsburg Caucus Meeting – February 8th, 2022 (opens in new tab)