Video from the November 9th, 2021 Twinsburg City Council Meeting. Meeting held in-person for Council and public.
Items on the agenda included approval of the previous meeting’s minutes, Flag Presentations by Tom Queen, Congressman Joyce’s office, audience participation, Council communications and reports, the Mayor’s report, department head reports, five pieces of legislation and an executive session.
- A policy around the implementation of Title VI (Nondiscrimination)
- Authorization for the Mayor for apply for TWO Federal grants for Cannon Road.
- Monthly financial statements for July, August and September 2021
- Conditional use permit for Rebourne Fitness Personal Training Studio
- MOU with the International Association of Firefighters Local 3630
Full agenda can be found here: November 9th, 2021 Agenda
City of Twinsburg Caucus Meeting – November 9th, 2021 (opens in new tab)