Video from the February 23rd, 2021 Twinsburg City Council Meeting. Meeting held hybrid with Council in-person and public participation via Zoom.
Items on the agenda included approval of the previous meeting’s minutes, audience participation, Council communications and reports, the Mayor’s report, department head reports and six pieces of legislation.
- A update to the City’s sign ordinance
- Authorization the sale at auction of property owned by the City no longer needed
- Permanent appropriation (2021 Budget)
- Acceptance of bid by Perrin Asphalt Company for the 2021 road program
- Joint improvement agreement between Twinsburg, Glenwillow, Macedonia and Oakwood for the Richmond, Shepard, Broadway and Ravenna Roads intersection.
- An ordinance establishing ‘Mobile Food Vehicle Regulation’ – IE food trucks
Full agenda can be found here: February 23rd, 2021 Agenda
City of Twinsburg Caucus Meeting – February 23, 2021 (opens in new tab)