City Council will hold a virtual Council Meeting, Tuesday, April 14th, starting with the caucus meeting at 7:00 p.m. The public is encouraged to access information regarding the meetings of City Council and to participate as follows:
- View City Council meeting agendas on the Agendas/Minutes web page, https://bit.ly/2XtEzwN. Agendas will be posted on the city website the Friday before scheduled meeting dates.
- Meetings will be available to view via a public Zoom live-stream (See information below to join).
- An archived video will be made available afterward on the City’s YouTube page; https://www.youtube.com/
- To speak during the public participation period of the video meetings, send an email to email@example.com by the start of the meeting. The email should contain your name, address, email address, phone number and topic of discussion. Participants will need access to a webcam through their phone, tablet, or computer and then follow the instructions below to join the meeting.
- If you wish to only view the meeting, follow the instructions below.
Please click the link below to join the webinar via video (Participants will need access to a webcam through their phone, tablet or computer)
To join the meeting via audio (Telephone)
Dial: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 849 3510 5169
Phone controls for participants; *6 – Toggle mute/unmute
Please send an email if you have any questions about participating, firstname.lastname@example.org.